Sunday 18 April 2010

Hmmmmm.....

.... time to stop acting crazy and start focusing? About time!



I finally started sync'ing my iphone, getting rid of all the unnecessary photos that have been stuck there and I couldn't delete them. That's the first step.

Then, I need to work hard, on lots of things.. Finishing the editing I'm working on and focusing more on the future.. it really is bright if you look at it carefully. I was letting myself sink with all the negative thoughts and traumas... it has taken way too long from my precious time - time to stop..

I ordered my new diary/planner today. I will start working hard to get everything in order as it was before the start of 2010. Time to work my magic!

I also promised myself to make 2010 the best so far.. it has been very tough but I know I'm capable of turning it around.

The death of a dear friend many years ago made me find out how strong I can be and how I can turn my life around in an instant.. This time it wasn't the death of a friend but rather the death of a principle. Not mine, thank God.

I learned that people can be deceitful, they can pretend to be angels and really convince you of that. They are not necessarily angels though. I thought I have all the barriers set in place and ready to protect me but clearly this was a lesson I had to learn the hard way. It's not that simple..

But, as I said, time to focus on the positives of this year.. I'm tougher, stronger and ready for more challenges. I have succeeded professionally in ways I didn't think was possible.

I proved to myself in the last couple of months that I can do anything I set my mind to. It was amazing to see the outcome..



So.. Here's to another new start.. a fresh start to something amazing inshaa Allah...

1 comment:

  1. here's the song i have been thinking of today:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nnjkb4q6FKU

    The sun'll come out
    Tomorrow
    Bet your bottom dollar
    That tomorrow
    There'll be sun!
    Just thinkin' about
    Tomorrow
    Clears away the cobwebs,
    And the sorrow
    'Til there's none!
    When I'm stuck a day
    That's gray,
    And lonely,
    I just stick out my chin
    And Grin,
    And Say,
    Oh
    The sun'll come out
    Tomorrow
    So ya gotta hang on
    'Til tomorrow
    Come what may
    Tomorrow!
    Tomorrow!
    I love ya
    Tomorrow!
    You're always
    A day
    A way!

    ReplyDelete