Monday 17 May 2010

Friends..

My dear blog..

Today I spoke to 3 people from my past... all 3 were truly amazing.. It's hard to understand how friends can be so far from each other in distance yet understand each other and can be there for each other.. Just as it is hard to understand how friends can be so close in distance but yet so far...

I spoke to 2 of them over the phone.. Their voices came as a relief.. a soothing feeling that reminds you of how good things used to be.. without a doubt I cried.. I have missed them so much and missed the fun and great times we used to have together.. These really were the days, when nothing bothered us, nothing could stand in the way of our happiness.. I wish I could go back to those days..

It felt amazing to know I can still rely on these 3 dear friends.. I can always ask them for help and they will always go out of their way to help out.. they truly are amazing and exactly what friends should be like..

I wish them all the happiness in the world and wish they would always be my great friends as I wish I will always be their great friend. I love you guys..

No comments:

Post a Comment