Thursday 13 May 2010

A crazy dream..

.. well, after every great dream there must be a crazy one... I think..

This time it was really crazy.. I woke up thinking "NOT AGAIN!! Enough with these crazy dreams!" but the reason I woke up from that crazy dream was because the heroine of the dream sent me a text message (on my real phone, hence it vibrated and woke me up).. so it was odd anyway..

Now, the point is.. does that dream count as a warning? That I need to try and save her? Try to make her aware of what she may be getting herself into? Or am I reading too much into it? Why do I keep analyzing those dreams!!!

I guess I'm too tired to try and figure this out now.. So I will think about it tomorrow.. I hope it is just that, a crazy dream that means nothing.. Fingers crossed..

P.S. it really was a great day today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment