Wednesday 17 March 2010

The melon seeds...

OK those of you who haven't been to Arab countries will find this weird so apologies in advance...

Today I had another one of those days that make no sense... but one of the things that I learned is that i eating melon seeds the way they shouldn't be... I'm swallowing them after crushing them.. they are meant to be split and only the inside should be eaten... (i know that sounds crazy anyway but I won't talk about it for too long so hang on)..

It made me wonder... do we always have to do things the way they should be done? can't we just break the rules?



As I'm writing, Amr Adeeb (TV presenter who is really annoying but I'm watching him nonetheless) is talking about Mubarak (Egyptian president - not that anyone doesn't know him) is still alive... OK and? he's alive.. great... so? He's not dead after the operation... OK and what? He found a camera man at such late notice to film outside the hospital... you went all the way to film OUTSIDE the hospital??!! why am i watching this guy!! Well this is one of the new ways of creating a popular TV program.

I discovered something new about me today... i like to break the rules... i don't try to open a window in a plane or anything (not that i could! Yes, I've tried!!!) but i like to be different... I like to challenge all the given ways of doing things.. I like to try new things and watch as i succeed or fail miserably... the experience itself amazes me...

I am going to try something tomorrow.. I will do everything in a way it wasn't meant to be done.. I am not sure how yet but it'll be my challenge for tomorrow.. It may make the day more fun and it may all blow-up...

Anyone wishes to join the experience and feedback tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment