Thursday 2 September 2010

Step 1...

... I think. I mean the last time I said this story I was shaking like mad.. I was petrified just at the thought of telling this story... it brought back all the scary days I had to live through thinking and wondering if I will ever make it.. if I will be there for my parents who need me... if.... lots of things...

Today, as I was telling that same story, I was more calm.. more relaxed... it was just a story...

I don't know what has changed.. maybe knowing that I'm not the only one going through these odd events in life.. I was sure I wasn't but maybe I was just being a drama queen..

I haven't had a nightmare all week... It's great.. I still don't sleep through the night but it's better than waking up feeling that life was being taken away from me...

I don't know what is happening or what is going on.. all I know is that this week is relaxed.. I'm turning into a more relaxed me..

I really hope it lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment