Friday 10 June 2011

Crazy life - take 2

OK..I did say I was going to take care of the blog this week and start blogging again.. I mean this is not how my blog should look!!!
But as usual - seriously this is my usual life - it got very crazy!!

I am leaving work at the BBC in a few days... and I am so glad I finally made that decision and followed it to the end this time...

I have 2 job offers and 1 more interview... I know which one i want but I have so much to prepare before I go there...

There's one thing I can't explain though... There's something I haven't blogged about and can't seem to get me to write a word about it... not sure why... maybe because i can see a disaster waiting to happen but can't seem to stop or do anything about it.. just watching...

so much still to share... including the military violence video... all in time

No comments:

Post a Comment